As an arts marketer, you likely
• love the arts.
• desire to use your talents to contribute to the greater good.
• are passionate about your job but maybe a little frustrated?
But when it comes to surviving the day-in, day-out realities of the work you do, ideals only get you so far.
If you’re looking for practical tips for navigating your career as an arts marketer from someone who’s been there, this resource is for you!
- How to avoid the 'relevant' trap.
- Don't preach to the choir. They already believe.
- 'No' is a lifesaver, and how to use it.
- 'Today' is better than 'tomorrow'.
- Tame the information beast.